Top 25 U.S. Women-to-Women Business Blogs
Business women are a powerful force in our nation. Here is a list of Top 25 blogs — aimed at U.S. women professionals — compiled by In Your Shoes. We hope this list will provide you with more women-to-women networking opportunities and business information resources.
To gather this unscientific list we looked at Technorati ratings, Alexa traffic ratings, suggestions from other women’s business bloggers and, of course, we included the blog sites that we happen to enjoy and find useful.
Please comment here if there are women’s business blogs on your list that we did not include that may also be useful for women professionals in the United States.
Here is our list (in order of U.S. traffic rank by Alexa):
- Ladies Who Launch claims to be the first new media company to provide resources and connections for women entrepreneurs.
- Brazen Careerist provides career advice to women and advice at the intersection of work and life.
- Sparkplugging offers work-at-home resources for home-based entrepreneurs.
- FreelanceMom is a support network for women working from home.
- Market Like a Chic focuses on tips and tutorials on social media, personal branding, blogging and marketing from a woman’s point of view.
- Diva Marketing Blog provides an approach to marketing that’s fun, bold and savvy.
- Startup Princess is an international network committed to empowering women entrepreneurs by offering resources for women in business to support, mentor, collaborate, learn from and inspire one another.
- Home-Based Working Moms is a professional association and online community for moms who work at home and for those who would like to work at home.
- IndieBizChicks.com provides business, marketing and publicity information for women who’d rather work for themselves.
- Mompreneurs is a one-stop shop resource for work-at-home moms.
- Women on Business is an online destination for the news and information you need to be successful in the business world.
- Lip-sticking promotes smart marketing to women online, supports women in business and shares information about new technologies and tools.
- The Barefoot Executive is a resource for helping women achieve extra income and career goals while working from home.
- One Woman Marketing is a site about marketing to women and marketing for women.
- Women Grow Business covers the experience of women in small businesses and as entrepreneurs. Topics include leadership, marketing, operations, partnerships, mentorship and more.
- WonderBranding provides news and views on the female customer.
- Women’s Work helps women find work-at-home opportunities, with step-by-step guides, articles and videos.
- She Takes on the World is an award-winning business and lifestyle blog for women entrepreneurs and women in business.
- Geek Girlfriends is a place for women who like technology, hold the geek.
- Joyful Business Blog sets out to help women infuse their businesses with spirit, joy and smart marketing.
- Binary Girl shares knowledge with those interested in learning more about technology through an interactive community of women.
- Money Wise Women helps to educate and empower women to live financially healthy.
- Mommy CEO is about working and living the mommy CEO life.
- Escape From Corporate America offers a comprehensive look at why women are leaving big companies for entrepreneurship in search of flexibility, recognition, more money and opportunities to leave a legacy.
- VentureMom helps women find and start ventures, including a community of support.
Let us know if you have favorite business blogs for U.S. women that you don’t see here.
In Your Shoes is created by Johnston & Murphy, offering quality shoes and outerwear for women and men. We welcome your comments and contributions.