A Community for Professional Business Women
Women, without a doubt, already fill big shoes in today’s business world while continuing to balance the demands of family and personal interests. In February 2010, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported that female workers make up nearly half of the workforce – a percentage that is expected to grow in the decades ahead.
In Your Shoes will spark conversations on:
- The latest news, studies and trends about women in business.
- Profiles of women business leaders.
- Business, management and finance advice.
- Career-advancement tips.
- Self-improvement strategies.
- Ways to juggle work and life demands.
- Important women’s resources.
- Updates on women’s business events.
- Book reviews.
- Special Fashion Friday promotions from Johnston & Murphy.
- And much more.
As we take this business adventure together, In Your Shoes would love to hear from its community members. What subject areas and discussions would you like us to tackle? Would you like to contribute a blog? Is there a woman business leader you’d like us to profile?
Please leave your comments and suggestions here or send us a personal note at JM.firstname.lastname@example.org.